We want you to love our artisanal products – however, if you are not completely satisfied you may return the item to us and we will either replace or credit subject to the terms below. This returns policy is part of the Balance Cape Town Terms and Conditions.
Nothing in this policy is intended to limit your statutory rights in any way.
You can return an unwanted product to us provided:
- It is undamaged and unused with original labels intact
- It is in its original packaging
- It is not listed in section 2: Products not eligible for return
- You make contact with the Distributor, Retailer, or Balance Cape Town Showroom within 30 days of delivery to you or collection by you
We will collect the product from you at no charge. Our Courier is entitled to refuse collection of a product that is not properly wrapped for transport. Once we have inspected the product and validated your return, we will refund the purchase price you paid within 8 days of it being returned.
We are entitled to refuse a refund if the unwanted product is returned damaged, not in a saleable condition, or missing any accessories
Products not eligible for return:
The following are NOT eligible for refund, exchange, or credit:
- A skincare product that has been used
- A soap that has been opened or used
- Products that have been personalized for you or made to your specification
Products damaged on delivery:
Should a product be damaged at the time of delivery please notify us immediately. We will arrange a collection at no cost to ascertain the damage. Once inspected by us we will at your choice – replace the item or refund you with the purchase price
Credits and replacement can take up to 10 working days of logging the return to finalize
We do our best to ensure that the products we deliver to you are of high quality and without defect
What is a defect?
A defect is a material imperfection in the manufacture of the product which makes the product less acceptable than one would be entitled to expect.
The following will not be regarded as a defect:
- Faults resulting from normal wear and tear
- Damage arising from the incorrect use of a product or negligence
- Damage arising from failure to adequately care for the product
- Where the specifications of a product although adequately described on the website and generally fit its purpose do not suit you
If you have received a faulty or defective product kindly notify us as soon as possible after you have received it. You can do so by contacting your Distributor, Retailer or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will arrange a collection of the defective product at no cost to ascertain the damage. Once inspected by us we will at your choice, replace the item or refund it with the purchase price. Credits and replacement can take up to 10 working days of logging the return to finalize.
Where you have returned a defective product to us but fail to return all accessories that were sold with the product we are entitled (subject to law) to refuse the return, only to replace the item you did return or to estimate the value of non returned item and credit in respect of that item.
If you return an item that does not comply with the policy you may be liable to reimburse Balance Cape Town for the cost of collection and if having the product returned to you.